Monday, June 8, 2009

Promoting yourself can be real hard, but it has been fun learning. Everyday my Twitter following grows and we get more visitors to our ETSY shop. Promoting yourself seems like bragging in a way. You tell people what you have and tell them why they should buy from you instead of someone else. This isn't any secret. Big businesses have been doing this kind of advertising for years. We know it works so where's the problem. Money for a big add campaign! So I will keep posting and keep telling about our products the way I have been. Not because I'm too cheap to pay for advertising, I couldn't afford it even if I wanted to. It may take me some time to build up sales, but I'm having a good time learning and I'm meeting some great people along the way. Welcome to the 21st century Jay. The internet market is my oyster, I have to learn to open it.

No comments:

Post a Comment