Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Making Progress

I can finally sayI'm making progress on all fronts. I have learned how to use Twitter better. That get us more exposure for our Etsy shop. Our week-end venture is working out well. With the summer season about to begin, our hopes are that this will continue and get better. Our new style frames seem to be accepted by the public so I'll continue to make them. And finally, after many Doctor visits, I'm now waiting for a surgical appointment. Maybe sometime soon I will be ready to start dialysis and get some of this backed up waste out of my system. I know I'm never going to be like I used to be, but I will have to be better than I am most of the time now. So all is going well at this point in time. We'll call that PROGRESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment