Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Not Getting Any Better

I never considered myself in terms of being a "nice guy" or not. I always felt that I was fair to other people when dealing with them. But that isn't the way business is done in our society today. People don't stand behind their work anymore. I just had a new motor put in my old truck and I have been having problems ever since. Now my mechanic says it's not their problem, it's due to the age of my truck. The starter fell off going down the road. The mechanic says that couldn't happen, someone had to remove it. The mechanic as much as called me a liar when I said the truck was running and I had started it three times that morning. He told me that that didn't happen that way. I was there. I was driving. Don't tell me it didn't happen. So needless to say they won't fix it without charging me an arm and a leg to fix their screw-up. So the old saying "Nice Guys Finish Last" comes true once again. 10 years this shop has been doing all my vehicle repairs. I have purchased all my tires from them also. This must be the thanks I get for being a loyal customer. So I must be a nice guy after all because I 'm finishing last for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment