Monday, May 4, 2009

Still Learning


I haven't been feeling well lately, so I haven't kept up with my work like I should. I haven't been listing new items in our Etsy shop. I haven't been promoting like I should. I haven't been here to my blog. What I have been doing is slacking off and making excuses to myself. So now it's time to get off my lazy butt and get back to work.
In my quest to learn how to market online, I think I'm learning. Although I have to admit that it is a slow process and more complicated than I thought. There is alot of good advice to be obtained by reading what other people post. The things that work ,those that don't, and will it work for me. The thing I find the most amazing though is how much information is readily available. Just click and read. It can't get much easier than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment