Friday, May 15, 2009

Patience

Sometimes I get a little frustrated with myself over things that I shouldn't let control me. Competing in the internet world of marketing is huge and takes some time to get established, especially on a zero budget for advertising. Everyday I post here and on other sites to get attention for my shop and it's working, up to a point. I'm getting people looking at my shop and that's part of the battle won. If they find me once and look around, hopefully they will return at some point and buy. I know I can't sell to every person who comes along. That would be great but that's not going to happen. Patience is a virtue they say. They also say that all things come to those who wait. So it's off to another day of promoting and building. Later I have to load the truck for tomorrows craft show. I never thought I would be hunting for attention, I used to think I attracted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment