Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where does the time go ?

It's already the middle of another week and almost the middle of another year. Where does the time go? Have I gotten anything done or has the time just been wasted? No matter what I get done, I always feel that I should have been able to do more and do it faster. Oh well , I guess what will be will be. So it's on to my next project, list more items in our shop, finish a project or two that I have started, Then see if I can find my kitchen table again. I know it's under there somewhere.
In honor of EARTH DAY , I am offering a framed print of Yosemite National Park for 25% off with free shipping in the continental United States , TODAY ONLY . You can get it in our etsy shop. Here's the link @http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24026083

No comments:

Post a Comment