Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week-end Craftshow

Getting ready for what I hope is a good show this week-end, but don't we always hope it's going to be a good show? I mean really, would we go through all the work that's required to do a show if we already knew that we had no chance at any sales? We all love what we do but I'm sure most of us like to sell it almost as much as we like to make it. People love to shop, but the real challenge is to get them to buy from you, not someone else. Your presentation and your product don't stand a chance if the show isn't promoted well and attendance is poor. So many things to consider. Oh well , in reality it comes down to us promoting ourselves. Craft shows are good exposure for us. We will give out business cards and get e-mail addresses for future contacts and hopefully make some sales. I know that I will see some old friends this week-end and I will meet some new ones, so it will be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment