Saturday, April 18, 2009

Marketing Woes

Mother's Day is coming, everyone is either buying or selling or both. Everyone is looking for the perfect gift for mom, so how do we get them to shop with us becomes the big question. Finding the right way to do this can take time, time costs money so we have to find the right way fast or lose the sale. Just what we need, more pressure. And I thought I knew everything when I was in school, what a fool I was. It seems like I'm calling myself a fool quite often lately. There's nothing like being an "old dog" trying to learn "new tricks". The learning process never stops, we just don't realize this when we are young. Today I'm wondering if I can learn how to have a successful
internet business or will I go crazy trying. That is the question that I need to answer correctly. The future is ours, all we have to do is find where we fit in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment