Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've been a bad boy. I could use the excuse that I've been too busy to blog, but that sounds quite lame. The fall craft shows here have for the most part been OK. People weren't buying big items, but they did spend on smaller decorative items. It did surprise me that people weren't buying much holiday decor from anyone. It's always a guessing game what the public will want, so I just take what I have and hope for the best. A sale is a sale right? Our e-mail list is growing. By signing up, you become one of our preferred shoppers. When we send out e-mails, we include discount codes that only members receive. The e-mail sign- up is on the right. We won't sell your name to anyone else and we won't send you junk e-mails day after day. We will send you an e-mail a few times a year to show you new products and to remind you who we are and what we make.

No comments:

Post a Comment