Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall is HERE and CHRISTMAS is coming


Another summer has gone by. It doesn't seem possible but it's gone. Time to get ready for the fall holidays and start our Christmas shopping. I've been busy with several projects. I'm starting to feel better now that my surgery has healed and the treatments have begun. I've been putting together a new web site just for my home decor items. This internet world is all new to me and it changes so fast it's hard for me to keep up. I'm trying to build the new site myself so at the moment it's a work in progress. I have added an E-mail sign-up form here so please sign up. I don't intend to send more than 3 or 4 e-mails a year. I only intend to send them to announce sales and include promotional codes to people on the list. This list will be for my use only and your names will not be given out to anyone else.

We have several fall and Christmas listed in our Etsy shop. Stop in to OldTimeCountryCrafts.etsy.com and take a look around. Everything we sell, we make, so if the size or color isn't right, let us know how we could change it to fit your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment