Thursday, March 26, 2009

Promotion

It's not taking the time to promote, it's making the time to promote. You can make a great product but if shoppers don't know it's there, how are you going to make a sale? Making product and promotion have to work together to get the sales . I'm trying this idea of making time for promotion. I have my products up for sale so now I need to concentrate on getting people to know what I have and where it is . So as much as I like working with wood, I'm leaving my saw alone and I'm going to be hard at work on promotion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay, thank you for following my blog. I cannot agree with you more about making the time to promote. It is what it is all about in the world of online...eh? I am new to this too, and have spent more time promoting than creating these days. Times are tough financially for all, so sales may be slow, but I hope that all the promoting now will pay off in the end. Besides, social networking has introduced my to some pretty interesting and talented people. That's worth alot too.! :) Good luck and if you haven't yet, explore artfire.com, indiepublic.com to name a couple.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete