Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not having a Good Day

I'm TICKED RIGHT OFF!!!! My poor old truck is in trouble again. The 1st of April we had to put a new engine in our truck or junk it. We decided on the engine as our cheapest and best option at this point in time. When we got it back from the garage it ran well but it just wasn't right. We were assured that all was well. It started developing shifting problems. Once again we were told no problem. Today it became a problem. Going down the road and we heard a small bang. I thought I hit a stone or something and kept going. When we got to the Blue Lagoon, I parked to unload. After unloading I went to move the truck, turned the key and received a click. I opened the hood and got a shock, the starter was gone! I looked closer and found the guard on the bell housing was missing. No wonder the clutch wasn't working right! Yeah, I'm TICKED OFF!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment