Sunday, April 12, 2009

Marketing Online

I'm a complete novice at online marketing but I need to keep a record of my "progress", or at least I hope I'm making progress. It's a different and difficult world online (as if my life offline was easy). As of today, this is what I learned about selling my handmade goods online.

(1) I didn't do any research into how to successfully sell online, list and sell right? What a fool. It would be nice if it worked but much to my dismay, it doesn't.

(2) How to get customers to my site? $64 question and my answer may not be worth 2 cents. Do I use free ads or do I pay and where in the heck do I do this?

(3) At first I wondered, what the heck is social networking and how the heck is this going to help me sell my woodcraft? To repeat myself from earlier, what a fool.

(4) So now that I know a little about social networking, and a little how to promote my woodcraft, what's next? Keep learning you FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. So I guess what I've learned most about so far is myself. Since I hate to call myself a fool, I had better get back to work and learn how to do a better job of online marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment